FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Finance Officer at First Excelsia Professional Services.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing financial reports, proactively advising the management regarding the financial health of the organisation, and ensuring compliance with best practices & government regulations. The role holder will manage accounting processes for analysing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Understand and implement the core processing systems, bank bookkeeping, and operation practices, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and bank industry accounting practices, and bank regulations related to financial filing requirements.
- Develop client relationships and provide solutions to client needs, prioritising client satisfaction.
- Act as liaison with external parties (such as FIRS and Tax Regulators).
- Assist management in the assurance that adequate records are maintained of all assets, liabilities, and transactions according to the generally accepted principles.
- Compile monthly reports and prepare statements of accounts for clients.
- Provide hands-on expertise in income tax reporting, asset-liability management, interest rate swaps, investment, capital market, and merger and acquisition.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
- iR Job Alert 1
- iR Job Alert 2
- iR Job Alert 3
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Accounting from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Finance Officer preferably in the Banking sector
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with accounting software
iR Job Alert
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: June 20, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.